Australia is experiencing a steel renaissance. With an unprecedented pipeline of opportunity in infrastructure, defence, building and construction, investments in 'green steel' and renewables, increasing export capability, new product development, a dynamic geopolitical environment and developments in digitisation, robotics, automation and virtual augmented reality, the 2018 Steel Convention explores current developments and emerging trends in Australian industry and economy and asks:
- What’s next for Australian steel?
- What does future steel look like?
- How can Australian steel adapt to get the best ROI for their businesses?
Focused on equipping Australian steel with the information and the tools needed to navigate a changing landscape, qualify, differentiate, compete and win business, 2018 Steel Convention sessions include:
- The Builders Forum: What’s in the pipeline and how to play?
- Future steel industry capability, skills, technology and innovation
- The hour of power, securing an energy future that’s balanced and supports industry competitiveness
- Bringing sexy back for steel
- The innovation multiplier
- Positioning and pitching steel to win
- Competing with confidence
- Brand Steel.
Meet the Speakers